Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another week come and gone


It's Wednesday as I write this, and I think I'm awake enough to type coherently. The 50th week came and went, and like most others, it seemed to happen too fast for me. We said goodbye to John in many ways, we watched U2, we sang the "Tater Song," we worshipped in the chapel and in churches, we played dough boy, we danced, acted, and we sang. We sang glorious music, in wonderful settings, making music to the glory of God. We all grew closer, we shared many things with each other, and we left better people because of the friendships and experiences of the week. Our God is an awesome God!

A request: if anyone has pictures from Sunday, especially in Fredericton for the Final Service, could they email them to me? PLEASE?!?!?!?!? Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, This year at camp was amzing as always. I look forward to camp every year. Where ever I go I seem to be always talking about how much fun I had at camp. This year was one of the best! The food was great, I met new friends, even had a date, tanned well at the beach..haha. And after all the crying after the talent show, I still had a wonderful time. And because we knew john, Yes we have been changed for good! :) I can't wait for next year because I know we will al miss John but we can still have fun. Until next year,
Rachel
-rachel_daigle94@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I returned to Choir School for my 10th year this summer after about a 10 year laps. It was my first time attending as an adult and I must admit that I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't be the same and I hoped that it wouldn't ruin the great memories of Choir School I have from my childhood. I am so happy that I went. The music was great, Dr. Noble was fabulous and my Choir School addiction has been rekindled. I always said that returning to Choir School each summer was like going home, and it still is. I can't wait for next year.

Sincerely,
Kandice Cann